Automation World 2015 Trade Fair, 18~20 March 2015
BCM will participate in the Automation World 2015 trade fair (Seoul, South Korea, 18-20 Mar 2015).
The following newly developed sensors will be exhibited at our stand B118:
– mono-block pressure sensors made from stainless steel through BCM semiconductor strain gauge technology;
– mono-block pressure sensors made from stainless steel through BCM thick-film technology;
– thermal gas flow sensors and transduces
– 2nd generation of load pins made from 17-4PH steel tube featuring IP69 protection;
– Automated Pressure Sensor Test Units
The following standard BCM pressure sensor products will also be exhibited:
– pressure sensor dies;
– pressure sensors, and differential pressure sensors;
– pressure transmitters, and differential pressure transmitters;
– submersible liquid level transmitters.
Our following well-known products will be exhibited too:
– metal foil strain gauges;
– semiconductor strain gauges;
– load cells, and load pins;
– force transducers, and torque transducers.
Please find more information about this fair here:
Our sales team and product engineers will warmly welcome you for your visit at our stand B118.