Job Openings at BCM SENSOR
BCM SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES bv, established since January 1996, becomes a leading manufacturer of industrial sensors and a global player with sensors and sensor technologies.
Our sensor products are widely used in factory automation and process control, instrumentation, robots, and IoT by many of famous customers worldwide.
BCM SENSOR is a well-known brand name in international market. Our added value to customers includes Quality, Precision, and Reliability of products and services. For details about BCM SENSOR, please visit www.bcmsensor.com.
We have a young and enthusiastic working team, and we have been getting our products sold mostly to European countries and to other countries worldwide. We invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation, and customer service.
• Schoten, about 10 km from Antwerp city.
• Close to bus station (a few tens meters) and convenient access to E19 highway.
What We Offer
• Attractive salary, plus performance bonus.
• Group insurance.
• Hospitalization insurance.
• Meal voucher.
• Young and enthusiastic team.
• Modern computer and communication facilities.
• Bright, clean, and cozy office.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and motivation letter via email to HR@bcmsensor.com.
BCM SENSOR is seeking for Product Engineers, on a permanent basis, to join a young and enthusiastic working team at the company.
The role is responsible for providing product knowledge, technology and application to colleagues and customers, and give guidance to suppliers.
This is a good opportunity to join a leading sensor company and play an important role in the team of good work ethic with a range of products of high quality.
Education, Language, and Skills
• bachelor or master in electromechanical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial automation, robots, IoT, intelligent manufacturing, or applied physics.
• Fluent in English as working languages, knowledge of Dutch or German as plus point.
• proficient in AutoCAD or Solid Works in making 2D or 3D engineering drawings.
• compose product documents, e.g., drawings, datasheets, and user manuals.
• create product newsletters, FAQ, editorial articles, and product advertisements.
• update product information and FAQ on company website.
• provide technical support to customers and colleagues, and give guidance to suppliers.
• perform quality control on incoming goods, and maintain and improve the quality.
• process and manage quality complaint and returned goods.
• At least 2 year working experience related to sensors, industrial automation, or electromechanical engineering projects.
• Result driven, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial mindset, and able to work independently.
• Representative personality with good communication skills and strong ability to challenge new prospects.
• Able to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and positive relationships with others.
• Able to use communication skills and work hard to accomplish assigned task in time.
• Able to manage duties effectively in terms of goal setting, work planning and achieving target towards profitability.
• Able to use imagination and inventiveness to generate novel ideas, approaches and solutions to enhance Company profitability.
• working experience with sensors, sensor-related products, instrumentation, industrial automation, robots, IoT, or intelligent manufacturing.
• working experience in using CoreDRAW and Photoshop for product marketing.
• full-time and permanent
Account Manager and Internal Sales Representative
BCM SENSOR is seeking for Account Manager and Internal Sales Representatives on a permanent basis to join the sales team of our company.
The role will be responsible for direct sales of our products and service to customers in Europe and other regions of the world.
This is a good opportunity to join a leading sensor company and play an important role in a young sales team of enthusiasts with good work ethic and a high quality product range.
• Create new sale opportunities, and make offers to the received inquiries;
• Negotiate and obtain sale orders from customers;
• Input the sale orders into Company SAP B1 system;
• Solve issues after getting customer complaint received;
• Participate in trade fairs to collect visitor leads;
• Develop sale leads through internet.
• Responsible for direct sales herself/himself with customers by creating new sale opportunities, submitting offers, obtaining sales orders, when necessary helping accounting to collect payment, and accomplishing annual sales target;
• Responsible for maintaining positive relationship with customers and identifying new sales opportunities;
• Responsible for daily operational business issues by making right conclusions with customers, whether in offer stage or further in delivery stage, whenever something would bother customers, able to act in an adequate way solving problems and keeping the confidence of customers on the Company;
• Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned annual sales targets, thereby maintaining and constantly improving Company competitive position;
• Work with Company established customers within an assigned territory to best utilize Company products and services by delivering added value to customers.
• Within established Company policies and procedures, the incumbent must use extensive creative decision making and planning skills to accomplish annual sales targets.
• Fluency in Dutch, German and English is necessary as a working language;
• At least 2 year working experience of either administrative work or ideally as a proven internal sales representative;
• Result driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial mindset, and able to work independently;
• Representative personality with good communication skills of strong capability to solve problems;
• Able to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and positive relationships with customers;
• Able to use communication methods and sales strategies to accomplish desired sales results;
• Able to manage assigned territory effectively in terms of strategic planning, organization skills, sales forecasting, goal setting, and profitability;
• Able to use imagination and inventiveness to generate novel ideas, approaches and solutions which will enhance Company profitability;
• Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft package (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Able to work as part of a team;
• To be able to use Company internal tools (like SAP B1) for making offers and reporting.
working experience as Account Manager or Internal Sales Representative selling sensors or sensor-related products.
full-time and permanent
Sales Engineer/External Sales Representative
• develop sale opportunities by visiting sales leads;
• negotiate sale project and sales orders face-by-face with potential customers;
• discuss with customers the root cause of quality complaints;
• participate in trade fairs/exhibitions to develop visitor leads;
• formulate oem sales projects.
• 2 years at least working experience as sales engineer for external sales.
Education and language skills
• master in commercial engineering, or mechanic & electronic engineering;
• excellent in German and English, knowledge of French is a plus point.
• working experience as sales engineer selling sensors or sensor-related products, or
• working experience as external sales selling sensors or sensor-related products.
full-time and permanent