Job Positions and Distributor Opportunities
- Internal Sales Representatives at BCM SENSOR
Established since January 1996, BCM SENSOR becomes a leading manufacturer of industrial sensors and a global provider of sensor technologies. Our sensor products are widely used for factory automation, process control, and instrumentation by many of famous international players worldwide.
BCM SENSOR is a well-known brand name in German speaking market. Our added value to customers includes Quality, Precision, and Reliability of products and services. For details about BCM SENSOR, please visit our site.
We have a young and enthusiasm team who has been getting our products sold to European countries and other region of the world. We invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
BCM SENSOR is seeking Internal Sales Representatives on a permanent basis to join the sales team of our company.
The role will be responsible for direct sales of our products and service to customers in Europe and other regions of the world.
This is a good opportunity to join a leading sensor company and play an important role in a young sales team of enthusiasm with good work ethic and a high quality product range.
- Create new sale opportunities, and make offers to the received inquiries;
- Negotiate and obtain sale orders from customers;
- Input the sale orders into Company SAP B1 system;
- Solve issues after getting customer complaint received;
- Participate in trade fairs to collect visitor leads;
- Develop sale leads through internet.
- Responsible for direct sales herself/himself with customers by creating new sale opportunities, submitting offers, obtaining sales orders, when necessary helping accounting to collect payment, and accomplishing annual sales target;
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationship with customers and identifying new sales opportunities;
- Responsible for daily operational business issues by making right conclusions with customers, whether in offer stage or further in delivery stage, whenever something would bother customers, able to act in an adequate way solving problems and keeping the confidence of customers on the Company;
- Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to meet or exceed assigned annual sales targets, thereby maintaining and constantly improving Company competitive position;
- Work with Company established customers within an assigned territory to best utilize Company products and services by delivering added value to customers.
- Within established Company policies and procedures, the incumbent must use extensive creative decision making and planning skills to accomplish annual sales targets.
- Fluency in Dutch and English for speaking and writing. Italian/Spanish/French is a plus point;
- At least 1 year working experience of either administrative work or ideally as an proven internal direct-sales representative;
- Result driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial mindset, and able to work independently;
- Representative personality with good communication skills of strong capability to solve problems;
- Able to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and positive relationships with customers;
- Able to use communication methods and sales strategies to accomplish desired sales results;
- Able to manage assigned territory effectively in terms of strategic planning, organization skills, sales forecasting, goal setting, and profitability;
- Able to use imagination and inventiveness to generate novel ideas, approaches and solutions which will enhance Company profitability;
- Have extensive knowledge of Microsoft package (including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Able to work as part of a team;
- To be able to use Company internal tools (like SAP B1) for making offers and reporting.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary, plus monthly sales bonus.
- Group insurance.
- Working insurance.
- Meal voucher.
- Young and enthusiasm team;
- Modern computer and communication facilities;
- Bright, clean and cozy office.
- Schoten (near to Antwerp)
- Very close to bus station (a few tens meters) and convenient access to E19 high way.
How to apply:
- Please send your cv and motivation letter using the form on this page.
- Sales Engineer / External Sales Representatives
– develop sale opportunities by visiting sales leads;
– negotiate sale project and sales orders face-by-face with potential customers;
– discuss with customers the root cause of quality complaints;
– participate in trade fairs/exhibitions to develop visitor leads;
– formulate oem sales projects.
– 2 years at least working experience as sales engineer for external sales.
Education and skills
– master in commercial engineering, or mechanic & electronic engineering;
– excellent in English and German, knowledge of French is a plus point.
– working experience as sales engineer selling sensors or sensor-related products, or
– working experience as external sales selling sensors or sensor-related products.
Job Type: full-time and permanent
Job Location: Schoten
Required education: master in engineering
Required experience: 2 years of sales engineer or external sales
Should you be interested in one of these job positions, please send your CV using the form on this page.
Distributor and Agent Opportunities
BCM SENSOR TECHNOLOGIES b.v.b.a. offers good conditions and policies for a capable personal or company to be a distributor or agent in his/her country to distribute BCM’s products to the local market.
For more detailed information and conditions, please write to BCM by visiting the contact page. Make sure the recipient is ‘sales’.